Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ramada London Docklands Ramada London Docklands? Bad Hotel?

Ramada London Docklands? Bad hotel? - ramada london docklands

I booked one weeks stay at the Ramada Docklands, London. Suddenly I realized that I have a long way from central London can be removed. My question is very far away? Can I cancel my booking? (Note: I have already paid for the stock could be a refund?)
I would like some answers for those who have stayed at the hotel, or get familiar with the region.
Thank you.

2 comments:

Jonathan B said...

Hello
and relatively far away from central London, but there are good travel links to and from the Docklands,
Docklands Light Rail service is excellent and there are tubes that you central London and elsewhere
As for the hotel, I'm sorry, I've never stayed there, but most are at the Ramada Hotel of excellent quality
Hope this helps

Mr. Tambourine Man said...

http://guavanewsnetwork.blogspot.com/200 ...

Post a Comment